Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

From the bride: The gown I am wearing is called “Ao Dai.” They are the traditional gowns women wear in Vietnam (where my parents are originally from). Many young women wear these gowns on a day to day basis say to school or something, however it is very plain, all white and no hat.

I like dresses that feel like tees.
I like dresses that feel like tees.

Download whole gallery
From the bride: The gown I am wearing is called “Ao Dai.” They are the traditional gowns women wear in Vietnam (where my parents are originally from). Many young women wear these gowns on a day to day basis say to school or something, however it is very plain, all white and no hat.
From the bride: The gown I am wearing is called “Ao Dai.” They are the traditional gowns women wear in Vietnam (where my parents are originally from). Many young women wear these gowns on a day to day basis say to school or something, however it is very plain, all white and no hat.

Download whole gallery
Purse 16th century - beautiful frame
Purse 16th century - beautiful frame

Download whole gallery
Vietnamese dress (ao dai)
Vietnamese dress (ao dai)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment